EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa
How do I qualify for an EB-1 Extraordinary Visa?
The second method to prove extraordinary ability is to establish at least 3 of these 8 criteria:
- Your receipt of a prize or award for excellence in the field that is less recognized nationally or internationally;
- Your membership in associations that require outstanding achievement as judged by recognized national or international experts;
- Published material about you in professional or major trade publications or major media relating to your work in the field;
- Your participation on a panel or individually judged the work of others in the same or similar field;
- Your original contributions of major significance in your field of expertise that are scientific, scholarly, or business-related;
- Published scholarly articles authored by you in professional journals or other major media;
- Your work in a critical or essential capacity for organizations and establishments with a distinguished reputation;
- Evidence that you receive or will receive a high salary or other remuneration for your work.
Outstanding Professor or Researcher
Applicants seeking an EB-1 visa as an outstanding professor or researcher must demonstrate international recognition for their achievements in a particular academic field. Applicants must have at least 3 years of experience teacher or researching in a particular academic area and must be entering the United States to pursue tenure or tenure track teaching at a university of other institution of higher education.
To qualify as an outstanding professor or researcher, applicants must provide an offer of employment from a prospective U.S. employer and include documentation of at least two of the following items:
- Evidence of receipt of major prizes or awards for outstanding achievement
- Evidence of membership in associations that require their members to demonstrate outstanding achievement
- Evidence of original scientific or scholarly research contributions to their field
- Evidence of published material in professional publications written about applicant’s work
- Evidence of authorship of internationally circulated scholarly books or articles in scholarly journals
- Evidence of participation as a judge of the work of others in the same or allied field
Multinational Manager or Executive
- They have been employed internationally in the 3 years prior to the petition for at least 1 year by the petitioning firm or corporation.
- They are entering the United States to continue employment at the same firm or corporation.
- The petitioning employer must be a U.S. employer and must have been doing business for at least one year at the time of application.
What is the Difference Between an EB-1 Extraordinary Visa and an O-1A Extraordinary Visa?
What is the Lawyer’s Role in the EB-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa?
Our Austin Immigration lawyer will help you gather the required information and documentation for the EB-1 Visa., then we carefully prepare all documentation needed to obtain your EB-1 Visa approval. We will communicate with you and the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) while the application is being processed up until adjudication.
Contact our employment-based immigration attorneys today!
Weekdays : 9AM - 5PM
Weekend : Closed